Our professionals possess a wide range of experience that is just as relevant as it is diverse with educational backgrounds including: investment banking, commercial banking, life insurance lending, loan servicing, law, accounting, finance and engineering.
HFF takes an individualized approach based on the client’s specific need. Each advisory assignment is staffed with an integrated, customized team format that combines capital markets and commercial property types specialty groups. A deep bench of financial and research analysts, as well as transaction support professionals support HFF’s senior-level professionals.
HFF’s recent advisory and consulting services for commercial real estate have included, but are not limited to, the following:
- Debt, equity and partnership restructuring
- Sell-hold sensitivity analysis
- Loan vs. property sale analysis
- Portfolio sizing
- Loan modification alternatives
- Loan assumptions
- CMBS loan opinions of value
- 1031 investment strategies
- Investment fund strategies
- Foreign investor consultation
- Recapitalization construction loan
- Bankruptcy resolution
- Loan syndicate advisory