We only collect personal information about you after you have provided us with your consent to collect that specific information.
Personal information includes:
Information collected when you register including your name, your mailing address, email address, and phone number.
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain products and services may not be available to you.
Use of Your Personal Information
HFF collects and uses your personal information to:
- Create and manage your online account;
- Provide confidential information to you;
- Provide customer service;
- Perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies;
- To display content that is customized to your interests and preferences;
- To run Interactive Areas.
We may send transaction-related communications such as property listings, special events, etc. We may also send you surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. These surveys or marketing communications will come from HFF or its affiliates.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
Personal information disclosed to HFF may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order made in a court of competent jurisdiction in the US.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
- limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
- ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes;
- storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to review or revise information that you previously provided to us, you may access and change your personal information in the “MyHFF” section of the site. You may also contact Customer Service at email@example.com for assistance.
Personal Information Preferences
HFF respects your right to make choices about the use and disclosure of your personal information. If at any time you decide that you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, please let us know by contacting Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose not to receive marketing communications, please be advised that you may continue to receive other types of communication.