As one of the largest and most successful commercial real estate capital intermediaries in the country, HFF incorporates capital markets knowledge with local real estate expertise to successfully complete any type of real estate transaction, regardless of size or complexity. HFF consistently maintains the capital markets relationships critical to accomplishing your specific needs in today's highly complex and capital markets environment.
As one of the top commercial real estate firms, HFF's unique knowledge, broad capital markets relationships and national platform enable us to arrange the most favorable financing/equity raise or sale for your commercial property. With a history of performance spanning more than 30 years, we offer the services of more than 700 experienced industry professionals who operate from offices in major and secondary markets throughout the country.
We put our clients, both capital users and providers, first.
- HFF's proprietary database, CapTrack, provides the firm unprecedented knowledge of both the debt and equity markets in the U.S. This system tracks more than $70 billion of transactional volume that HFF is continuously pricing in the market, as well as the investment objectives of the most active and largest capital providers both domestic and foreign.
- HFF is an experienced real estate investment advisor in the public-to-private domain and has been actively involved in the largest of such transactions over the past several years.
- The firm averages more than three closings per business day with transactions ranging from $1 million to more than $2.2 billion, giving us unrivaled knowledge and expertise.
- Our business lines - Debt Placement, Investment Sales, Advisory Services, Equity Placement, Loan Sales and Loan Servicing - enable us to be a "one stop shop" intermediary for virtually any real estate transaction.
- HFF advised Blackstone on its purchase of CarrAmerica, Trizec and Equity Office Properties including providing valuation services on more than $21 billion of assets.
- Subsequently, HFF handled the disposition of assets from those portfolios and/or has consulted Blackstone in the sale of assets in California, Illinois, Florida, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Texas and Washington, D.C.
- HFF advised Morgan Stanley on its purchase of Crescent.
- HFF advised Brandywine on its sell-down of Prentiss.